교과토의 자료 보기

교과토의 자료

Lesson 1 - Overview of Discipleship

페이지 정보

작성자 선교부 작성일08-02-25 14:06 조회5,689회 댓글0건

본문

Overview of Discipleship
January 5, 2008

Key Thought : Discipleship involves how Christ is represented to the world and what a Christian does on behalf of Christ.

I. Introduction: Why this lesson is important to me?

II. Lesson interpretation and Application:

1. Have a volunteer read Matthew 4:18-22.
A. Ask class members to share a short thought on what the main idea of this text is.
B. How does the Scriptures indicate that one becomes a disciple?
C. Personal Application : Do you think that God has called you to be a disciple? What do you have to give up to become a disciple?
D.Case Study: One of your relatives states, “What if someone thinks they are called to be a disciple, and they are not. What kind of problems could result from a person going without being sent?” How would you respond?

2. Have a volunteer read Mark 3:13,14.
A. Ask class members to share a short thought on what the main idea of this text is.
B. What was the main reason Jesus called the twelve and ordained them?
C. Personal Application : Has God called you to preach? Does the church have leaders that the Lord has not sent?
1) Does having a good speaking voice, entertaining mannerisms, and good stories mean that a person should preach?
D. Case Study : One of your friends states, “Why did Jesus call unto Himself certain ones? I thought salvation was a free gift to all. Why did He choose the uneducated, the average, and the common to be His disciples?” How would you respond to your friend?

3. Have a volunteer read Matthew 16:24,25.
B. Is this just for the disciples or for anyone? Why did Jesus say this right after rebuking Peter?
C. Personal Application : In what ways have you denied yourself in following Christ? In what ways do you still need to deny yourself?
D. Case Study: One of your neighbors states, “Is this saying that if I try to save my life, I will lose it? That doesn’t make sense. Why wouldn’t anyone try to preserve their lives? Aren’t we supposed to live healthy lives for the Lord?” How would you respond with your neighbor?

4. Have a volunteer read Matthew 10:24,25.
B. What does it mean that the disciple is not above his mater? How are we supposed to be like Jesus?
C. Personal Application : How much of a servant do you consider yourself to be? How do you serve Christ and others?
D. Think of someone who needs to hear a message from this week’s lesson. Tell that class what you plan to do this week to share with them.
(Note: “Truth that is not imparted, that is not lived, loses its life-giving power, its healing virtue. Its blessings can be retained only as it is shared.” MH p. 149)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

대총회 북아태지회 한국연합회 성경통신학교
제칠일안식일예수재림교 한국연합회 선교부 | 고유번호증번호: 204-82-62040 | 대표자: 강순기 | 부서장: 신광철
Copyright © 2014 안식일학교·선교부 All rights reserved.